Logos Official Presentation

Posted by Geovann Friday, April 30, 2010
Today I was thinking how am I going to introduce a new clothing brand without showing you the logos. I was like "F**k I forgot to show people the logos!". Some people can think that the logo of the brand is what they see on the header of the page, and their right, but I wanted to make an official presentation of them. In my opinion I loved how the logos came out cause they are simple and the colors are a pretty dope combination. Charcoal grey and mustard are the colors that represent my brand so I began to think in how dope my room would be if I paint it in those colors. I'ma be posting later some pictures of the room painted like that but now I'll be talking bout the logos.

The yellow face logo was created when I was editing a picture of a man whose head was cuted out of the picture.  I began to create a face to make a complete person. When I finished it I thought that the face was dope so I took  it and made it the official logo of the brand. So now I officially present to you the logos of Dope Face Clothing.

2 comments

  1. Stella Says:
  2. :D Nice! Are you making clothes for girls ?

     
  3. Geovann Says:
  4. Of course!! Keep checking out the blog so you can get all the latest news and know whats happening.

     

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers

About Me

Hits