First Post!!!

Posted by Geovann Wednesday, April 28, 2010
First of all welcome to my blog. Right now you should be asking yourself "where's the cloth?". Well I'm starting the production of what it should be the first Dope Face shirt. Who am I?? I'm a designer who loves music, graffiti and everything that has to do with clothing. Mixing all of these I came out with the idea of designing a clothing brand that people could easily identify with. Also I'm the creator and owner of RetsTown clothing brand. Why the brand is called Dope Face? Cause the name of a brand is what identifies the style and describes every piece of art inside of it. Above you should see a sneak peak of how the first Dope Face shirt will look. 
                        click to enlarge picture

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers

About Me

Hits