2:25 AM

Posted by Geovann Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Its 2:25 AM and I'm still awake. Yesterday I didn't sleep anything and I don't  know why. I'm so borred that I got out of my bed and walk all around my apartment, also I started doodling what its going to be the whole first collection of DopeFace. Right now I'm digitalizing all the doodles while hearing some dope music with my girlfriend headphones cause mines are all f*ckd up. Here I'll let you a sneak peak  of one of the designs. Sorry for the blurriness. (It was on purpose!!)
Damn I just realized that my iTunes library its all f*ckd up. I'd better start organizing it cause I think the night or I should say morning is going to be long!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers

About Me

Hits