Dope Face People Jay-Z

Posted by Geovann Wednesday, May 5, 2010
I've decided to make a new section here in the blog. This section will be called Dope Face People. The first post of this section is Dope Face Lincoln. I didn't know what to do with that picture and today I found myself making the same thing to a picture of Jay-Z, so this is the birth of a new section here. There's gonna be more really dope pictures in this section. Now I'm thinking in making a new section in the future called Dope Family showing pictures of people wearing Dope Face shirts, But that's gonna be in the near future cause I don't even have the shirts done. So stay tuned for the shirts and the changes that are gonna be in the blog.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Label Category

Followers

About Me

Hits